Roads & Transportation
Ilifa’s Roads Division specialises in the design of transport infrastructure, in particular for new gravel or paved roads, as well as the rehabilitation of existing roads and pavement management systems.
Our expertise includes conceptual and detail design – from route alignment, geometric design, material investigation, flood determination, capacity analysis and pavement design, through to tender documentation and implementation.
Our transport infrastructure expertise includes:
- National and provincial roads
- Interchanges and throughways
- Rural gravel roads
- Labour intensive road construction
- Block paved roads
- Concrete roads
- Township streets
- Parking areas, filling stations and taxi ranks
- Rehabilitation design
- Pavement management system (PMS)
- Transport, pedestrian and safety audits
- Roads and stormwater master plans
- Stormwater management and culvert design and
- Flood hydrology.