Water Conservation & Demand Management
Ilifa’s work in this sector is fully aligned with the policy of South Africa’s Department of Water and Sanitation, as well as other public stakeholders on the continent. We are fully committed to developing sustainable solutions to meet the critical demands for water conservation and water demand management and we take pride in our expertise and innovation in this arena. Furthermore, the imperatives for environmental sustainability, social equity and economic development in all regions, informs all that we do.
Our services include:
- High level water loss assessment including evaluation of Non-Revenue Water
- Flow and pressure logging using conventional and ultrasonic equipment
- Hydraulic modelling to determine impact of pressure management
- Establishing discrete measuring areas to improve water management
- Demand management with advanced pressure controllers
- Automated GIS enabled meter reading/IWA water balance
- Identifying appropriate interventions to reduce non-revenue water
- Public awareness campaigns to promote water savings
- Operation and maintenance.