Environmental & Waste Management
Our Environmental Engineering division was established to design environmental and safety sensitive solutions that support and strengthen the environment to cope with the ever-increasing human demand for commodities and economic development.
In particular our environmental engineering service targets:
- Municipalities and township developers requiring stormwater and sewage pollution solutions
- The industrial and mining sectors that need to comply with legal requirements regarding stormwater management, pollution control, industrial and domestic sewage treatment, and so forth.
Ilifa provides the following environmental engineering services:
- Stormwater management plans
- Pollution prediction and prevention plans
- Industrial effluent treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Groundwater flow modelling and pollution assessments
- Sludge dams
- Environmental screening
- Environmental scoping
- Environmental auditing and compliance (ISO 14001)
- Basic Assessments (BA)
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP)
- Water Use Licence (WUL) applications
- Waste licence applications
- Specialist studies
- Rehabilitation plans
- Wetlands delineation, assessment and rehabilitation.
- Contract & Project Management